Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying leather trousers

Options
  • 20-01-2009 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

just wondering if anyone knows where you can buy mens leather trouser in Cork , Dublin etc

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Wrong forum medrad. Try fashion and appearance, maybe.

Or a motorbike shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭Homer

Oryx wrote: »
    Wrong forum medrad. Try fashion and appearance, maybe.

Or a motorbike shop.

That is the ONLY acceptable reason for men to EVER wear leather trousers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 medrad

not sure if its a bit gay . i'm a prefectly heterosexual male who just likes leather - thats all

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

medrad wrote: »
    not sure if its a bit gay . i'm a prefectly heterosexual male who just likes leather - thats all
    Dont mind em.:) And I was serious about the bike shops, some manufacturers do plain cut leather jeans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 medrad

thanks oryx - will try and suss out some biker shops on line

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Fashion & Appearance

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

medrad wrote: »

Doesn't matter - DON'T DO IT! They're extremely unflattering on men and women!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

eth0_ wrote: »
    Doesn't matter - DON'T DO IT! They're extremely unflattering on men and women!

On men yes they look crap, on the ladies ...... oooOOhhhh drool.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

I believe leather trousers are a fairly bit fetish sub group in the gay world.

Advertisement