Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessories help??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

You'll definitely stand out anyway, thats for sure! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Archimedes wrote: »
    You'll definitely stand out anyway, thats for sure! :D

In a good way I hope!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

LeahBaby wrote: »
    In a good way I hope!

Well you're wearing a black dress, a blue belt, red shoes, a yellow bow-like thing (?) and amberish ear rings.........thats fricking awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Archimedes wrote: »
    Well you're wearing a black dress, a blue belt, red shoes, a yellow bow-like thing (?) and amberish ear rings.........thats fricking awesome.

the bow thing is a bag :L:L:L

I got these too, hopefully it doesn't look overboard when it all comes out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

That dress is stunning, I wouldn't wear any belt with it but up to you. The red shoes will really glam it up. And I'm sure the rest will add to it. Gorgeous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I like all your things but I wouldn't wear all those colours together, perhaps the jewellery and two of the three coloured items. However, I tend to play it safe.

Mind I ask what your colouring is like (skin, hair)?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

theyre all lovely but seems like too many colours together to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭nikki 122

it depends what you want to come off as, i mean do you want somebody to think wow she looks classy, stunning, different etc.
    i would wear the bracelets red shoes and a red bag
    but thats just me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

The dress is fantastic but as said by other posters the clash of colours won't look so good. The shoes and accessories will look great but there's no need for the belt or yellow bow thingy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Koushki

LeahBaby wrote: »
    the bow thing is a bag :L:L:L

I got these too, hopefully it doesn't look overboard when it all comes out!

Accessory overload...
    tbh if i saw you i wouldn't think it was quirky. just trying too hard to stand out. thats just me though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement