Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc grant question?

Options
  • 15-01-2009 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

ok so heres my situation,currently in my last year of my degree and have been geting the full grant since day one and course fees paid for also since day one because im a mature student...i want to do a masters in september,was just looking at the fees there and its 5700 for the year...did nt think it would be so much...anyway can i continue on to do the masters course without paying for it myself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Assuming there's been no change in circumstances and that's the HEA grant you're talking about and you haven't asked them for money for a masters before then - YES, they will pay the fees.

They'll just send out the form at the end of the year, as usual (unless they're being tight and you have to push them for money) and you can just fill it in, as usual.

Advertisement