Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paint/pens & stencils to decorate glass

Options
  • 12-01-2009 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭

Hi there arty folk,

getting married in May, and as my Hubby to be is Turkish we are having Turkish tea at the ea/coffee part of the reception. I have bought some lovely turkish tulip shaped glasses, with gold trim, but would like topersonalise them andthen give one toeach guest as a momento. So need to know where I can get paint/pens in gold which will write on glass, and also stencils, so that I have some hope of getting them all to look similar! just want to put something simple on them, like our initals, and the date or something like that.

thanks in advance for the advice!
    E

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

Try any art supplies shop and theres a range of paints for glass and tile available in lots of colours and you can get gold and silver paint to give leaded effects too. I'm sure they have stencils also.....

Good luck with your wedding

Advertisement