Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT MSc in Engineering Computation

Options
  • 06-01-2009 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm interested in doing a part time masters and this one seemed to tick all the boxes for me, provided I can convince my employer to pay for it! Link
    Course Summary

I see the lecture year starts in September but what I'm not clear about is when do you make contact to see if they'll accept you, I didnt get a 2.2 but have a couple of years experience under the belt and have a passion for computing and programming. Infact its because of messing around with computers that I didnt get a 2.2! :D

Anyway I would appreciate any info people might have about applying for a postgrad in DIT, when is the most appropriate time, should I just write a letter to the course co-ordinator today? Has anyone taken the course and have anything to say about it?

All feedback much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭Tails142

After a bit more snooping about I found this page which pretty much explains it all. http://www.dit.ie/study/postgraduate/howtoapply/

April 2009 seems to be the closing date for applications.

Would still like to hear from anybody who may have done the course though, thanks!

Advertisement