Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Razors

Options
  • 04-01-2009 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Looking at buying an electric razors for a while now. But I've been told that they dont really work. Is this True?

I was in Boots yesterday and they had 2 different types one which looks like the standard razor rectangle shape and the second one had 3 circles on the head all rotating blades....any one with experience of which one is best?

Finally which are the best brands Braun to a Philishave etc......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i have a Phillips one with the 3 rotating circles. it wasn't one of the nivea dispensing ones. it's good but you have to shave more frequently than you would have to if you were using traditional razors.

well worth the money. i paid 80 quid for mine 18 months ago and it's paid for itself thanks to the fact i don't have to spend a fortune on disposable heads.

Advertisement