Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP buying concert tickets in spain!!!

Options
  • 02-01-2009 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, hoping some of you could help me out.

I want to buy 2 tickets to see Kings of Leon in Barcelona on the 14th of February.

I have tried google but all i'm given are international event ticket websites charging €200+ per ticket. I'm pretty sure I could get these tickets at a more realistic price if I could speak spanish and if I know what website or shops spanish people use to trade/sell concert tickets. Ebay.es has nothing and Ticketmaster.es does not exist.

I am aware that the concert is officially sold out but this never stopped me getting tickets before. This time though, its all in spanish!

So what I need is for any of the spanish people here or spanish speakers to have a quick look and see if you can come up with any tickets for Kings of Leon - 14th February 2009. You will have my eternal gratitude and love:p

gracias!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

Im not sure if this is any help but if you buy tickets to see Barcelona football games you have to go to a vending machine in the banks of the city so tickets might be bought there or have you checked their official website

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

I wouldn't be too hopeful of getting tickets tbh. It's on in Razzmatazz, which really doesn't hold that many people. Your best bet is to have a trawl through here every day. You might get lucky!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 barbara23

Hey
    Follow the following link where you can buy standing tickets for €99.00 each, for 2 tickets with fees included, it would be €241.

http://www.seatwave.es/kings-of-leon-tickets/entradas-sala-razzmatazz/sabado--14-de-febrero-de-2009/perf/179803

When I was there it said that there ere 2 left "Quedan 2" so they may be gone when you get there, but there are other ticket types available.

Useful vocab might me:
    entradas- tickets
    comprar- buy
    vender- sell (you shouldn't see this because you will click the comprar options)
    tarifa de tramitación- booking fee/processing fee
    tarjeta (de crédito)- credit card
    pagar- par
    verificar- verify
    confirmar- confirm
    nombre- name
    apellido- surname
    dirección- address
    dirección email- email address
    dirección de facturación- billing address
    nombre completo- full name
    país- country
    código postal- post code
    provincia- province/county
    ciudad- city (or town/village also)

This sentence: "Por favor entreguen las entradas en mi dirección de facturación" means "Please send the tickets to my billing address", untick this if you want to enter in a shipping address (Dirección para envíos).

Hope you get the tickets!
    Barb:)

Advertisement