Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Learning Hungarian

Comments

• cjohnson wrote: »
    Does anyone know of either a good online Hungarian language programme, or somewhere in Dublin that teaches the language?

Best Wishes

Christa

you can use pimsleur to learn the basics, but i would advise a private teacher, the grammatical cases are very difficult to master without the help of a native speaker

• cjohnson wrote: »
    Does anyone know of either a good online Hungarian language programme, or somewhere in Dublin that teaches the language?

Best Wishes

Christa

Hi Christa,

Sandford Language Institute is the only language school in Dublin, where you can learn Hungarian. I'm the Hungarian native teacher there, the Spring Term has just started, I think that the next one will only start in Sept-Oct 2009.

I could offer you private classes as another option. I could provide you with copies of the coursebook and listening material, as well.

Let me know what you think!

Regards,

Tunde
    [email protected]

Advertisement