Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make Up application help!!!

Options
  • 17-12-2008 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

help needed!! i have my xmas party on friday night an i want to get my make up done, unfortunately ive left to the very last minute to try and find somewhere!! everywhere ive tried is either booked out or its too close too xmas and they're not doing it, can anyone recommend anywhere good i can try???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭fits

Would none of the department store makeup counters do one for you? Say in BTs or Arnotts?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pancakes101

tried the givenchy counter in arnotts cos really wanted to get it done there but no go, kinda wanna stay around grafton st area cos have to get bus from there, tried bobbi brown, ysl, prescriptives etc in bt n no go either!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭fits

Shiseido? Lancome? Theres loads of them! One is bound to be available...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sunshineeyes

hiya... it should not be that hard, what part of city you living in.thalgo in ballyphehane are great,pink shampoo in midleton is good and they use mac. thalgo use mac, christian dior, etcmix and match.
    i know a few make up artists who travel...mary ginifer is a make up artsit i know as she has worked in the hotel i worked in many times 087 9775310. this si just some info i found on her on google...http://www.marymalone.ie/page6.html.
    hope this helps. all eslse fails let me know and ill see if i can think of any1 else i know
    best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sunshineeyes

sorry pancakes...im totally thick. i assumed you were in cork..cause you know, noone exsists outside of cork to corkoniansicon10.gif. haha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭dontcallmecrazy

if you cant gt booked in somewhere, then go up to the counter and pretend like your buying stuff they will do the make up for you there..and then buy like a lip gloss or something...prob be cheaper than actually booking in to get it done...

Advertisement