Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MLitt thesis grades

Options
  • 17-12-2008 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can clarify how MLitt theses are graded? I've been on here before talking about my very absent supervisor and as per usual he doesn't know, nor has he tried to find out, so just wondering if anyone can help me on this?
    Also, if anyone has completed an MLitt thesis, can they clarify what their table of contents consisted of?
    Appreciate any guidance, thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Esmereldina

I would imagine that they are not graded are are either awarded or not awarded but this probably depends on the university. Have a look on your university website, or ask your exams office if your supervisor won't help you. Each university has different regulations and you should be able to find out if you just look around for it.

Advertisement