Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted Baker Scarf

Options
  • 17-12-2008 7:55pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody know where I could get a Ted Baker scarf in Dublin? My brother has demanded one for Christmas, but I don't know where to start looking.... And I'm not going to get a chance to start christmas present shopping till Tuesday, which adds to the stress! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

There is a Ted Baker store on Grafton Street, near the Stephens Green. I think House of Fraser also stock Ted Baker in Dundrum, but the store might be your best bet.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

yep, there is a big ted baker concession store in house of fraser also.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pancakes101

ted baker shop on grafton st is ur best bet, the whole ground floor is menswear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭mizzzy

ted baker..in house of fraser in dundrum...got one there on xmas eve 2 years ago!!!!

Advertisement