Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Odd Question Regarding Shoes

Options
  • 17-12-2008 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I purchased a pair of shoes on sale a couple of weeks back. They were the ultimate bargain, half price and they are STUNNING!. Upsettingly, they are about half a size too small, meaning I can just about get my foot in but the pain of wearing them for more than five minutes is unbearable! I've heard of people stretching shoes to make them fit through various mean..soaking them in water etc. These shoes are a really good quality leather but are a light cream in colour. Considering that they are too small only by a miniscule amount, does anyone have any tricks for making them a bit bigger without completely destroying their appearance?

An odd query I know but as a lover of shoes(and these ones in particular!), I'm just about ready to try anything at this stage!.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

If they're leather, take them to a shoeshop and they can stretch them for ya!

Advertisement