Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get sheepskin gloves in dublin?

Options
  • 17-12-2008 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know where to get ladies sheepskin gloves i Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Arnotts used to sell them but I don't know if they still do. Your best bet would probably be the Sheepskin Shop, they have a few branches around Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Arnotts used to sell them but I don't know if they still do. Your best bet would probably be the Sheepskin Shop, they have a few branches around Dublin.

The Sheepskin Shop have closed unfortunately. :(

OP Arnotts and Clearys do a good range of sheepskin gloves. Just past the wrist, almost to the elbow and shoulder length. A good pair of wrist length will be about €60, past the wrist €100 and I haven't yet checked the price of the shoulder length gloves but I'd guess at least €150.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

The Sheepskin Shop have closed unfortunately. :(

Another dependable shop gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Thanks for the replies, was in Arnots but could not see them. I'll check out Clearys.

I was looking for that sheepskin shop!

When you walk into Clearys from O'Connell street they are halfway down on your right hand side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I have some lovely black sheepskin gloves but I got them from the internet.

Pythia wrote: »
    I have some lovely black sheepskin gloves but I got them from the internet.

Well that's no good! :p

Advertisement