Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales on cosmetics - where and how much? ro

Options
  • 12-12-2008 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Is there usually a percentage off makeup in January in department stores (BT, Arnots, Debs etc)? Anything off at the mo, any good deals or free gifts? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Not usually. Sometimes on gift sets in Boots, but not on the high-end stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

There's a cosmetics outlet store in the North somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Think there's 10 or 20% of cosmetics in Debhenams at the moment. Never in BT's.

Yeah the one up north is at Junction One. I never made it there, yet!

I heard of one opening up in Dublin somewhere. I can't remember where though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I'd love for a cosmetics outlet to open in Dublin! I've never been to the one in the North cause I can't justify going all the way up just to buy makeup, but I could go to Dublin and visit people, making a quick stop off on the way, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

there was 10% off cosmetics in debenhams the last few days but i think it ended yesterday.

• Advertisement

Oh it was Make-up Studio in Kildare Village but I don't know if it's discounted products. There are selling Make-up Forever, Face2 and The Balm products there. Maybe someone else has been in? It only opened 21st November.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

saw an ad on rte about 20% off in bt, might not include make up, not sure sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

metalfest wrote: »
    saw an ad on rte about 20% off in bt, might not include make up, not sure sorry

I think it's 10% on cosmetics. I don't think they have ever ever done that before but they kind of have to, to compete with Debenhams and Boots who also have 10% off the fragrance gift sets.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

Yup just saw the ad! In fine print at the bottom of the screen it says 10 per cent off fragrance and cosmetics. Still, YAY!!!! Runs till Christmas Eve.

Papillon87 wrote: »
    Yup just saw the ad! In fine print at the bottom of the screen it says 10 per cent off fragrance and cosmetics. Still, YAY!!!! Runs till Christmas Eve.

No way!!!! Cool. Must get myself in there. A first defo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

unreal :):) yay , lol already got benefit stuff from debenhams, so mac stuff is all that's left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Bluebells

Ouu, do you think its worth waiting until after Christmas and hoping there will be more off or free gifts or something?

Bluebells wrote: »
    Ouu, do you think its worth waiting until after Christmas and hoping there will be more off or free gifts or something?

I think if they're having sales on cosmetics (still can't believe that!) this will be the only time as after Christmas is when people will be using their gift vouchers to redeem stuff. I'd get in now, quick!

Advertisement