Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15 Stella for €15

Options
  • 12-12-2008 12:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Just saw this today in centra, 15 bottles for €15.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

U can get a box of 24 stella bottles for €20 in places. Supervalu would be one, Dunnes too.. Dunno abt Tescos though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

There should be a forum called 'Alerts', for people that are dying to start a thread. There is too much crap on the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Stella ,Warsteiner and other beers are a euro a bottle all the time in O'Briens offlicences.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

jenno86 wrote: »
    There should be a forum called 'Alerts', for people that are dying to start a thread. There is too much crap on the forum.

Whats wrong with the post?:mad:

Its not a bargain.

• Advertisement

Maybe the too much crap you mean is people harrasing others out of sheer boredom??

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

u can get 15 bottles for 15€ all year long in all centras which decide to stock them

xp90 wrote: »
    Maybe the too much crap you mean is people harrasing others out of sheer boredom??

No its your crap thread. Its not a bargain and doesn't belong in bargain alerts. Case closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Its not a bargain.
    Maybe not so much of a bargain. At least the OP put the offer details in the heading, unlike some of the cryptic heading here. The OP now knows that it can be bought cheaper elsewhere, so that makes the thread of benifit to him and maybe to others also.

Several people post 'what they think' is a bargain, and another person comes along with a better deal. This IMO is what makes this forum great. If you dont like the way the forum is run, I suggest you make a post in 'feedback' rather than calling the post 'crap'.

Having said that I would buy Stella even if it was 50c a bottle.

Boo

boopolo wrote: »
    Maybe not so much of a bargain. At least the OP put the offer details in the heading, unlike some of the cryptic heading here. The OP now knows that it can be bought cheaper elsewhere, so that makes the thread of benifit to him and maybe to others also.

Several people post 'what they think' is a bargain, and another person comes along with a better deal. This IMO is what makes this forum great. If you dont like the way the forum is run, I suggest you make a post in 'feedback' rather than calling the post 'crap'.

Having said that I would buy Stella even if it was 50c a bottle.

Boo

Ya fair enough I see what your saying. But lately it has just become over run with threads that are not bargain alerts. Might start a thread about centy sweets (formally known as penny sweets). BARAGIN ALERT!:D:rolleyes:;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

This a very busy forum. Look at the statistics for the 'shopping in northern Ireland' thread for example.

Considering the amount of posts in 'bargain alerts' there is very little unhelpful stuff (excluding the off topic posts here by me and others). I open most threads, but not them all.

Boo

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

U can get a box of 24 stella bottles for €20 in places.

As low as €16-17 for 24 in o'briens sometimes. I was hoping this was cans, brewed in belgium, but they are rarely on offer.

No its your crap thread. Its not a bargain and doesn't belong in bargain alerts. Case closed.

maybe it crap members, ive seen your previous posts, all the same ****e. dont post if its not positive or helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jenno86..

If you're not happy with a particular 'Bargain Alert', leave it and / or ignore it. People can point out if it's available but without being an asshat about it.

Don't comment with snide remarks like that on thread - it's pointless, distracting and adds absolutely nothing to the thread.

If you've a problem with the forum, take it to Feedback. I'll discuss it with you there, mmmkay?

Now, back on topic people!

Advertisement