Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hating the isolation!!

Options
  • 11-12-2008 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

people around again :)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Is it that you're not working in a room with other people or is it more that you're not at the same stage as everyone else?

I'd imagine your department would be having a Christmas party sometime soon - go mingle! Or crash the other department's parties :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wobbleobble

Hang in there Zea! I know what it's like from my own postgrad, it's such a bummer sometimes but i say make sure you take plenty of little breaks and haul in everyone around you to give you a hand with things, even with little things. I'd say there are actually loads of us in the same boat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 zea

Thanks guys, feeling better again. Usually there are a few others in the same room as me but there has been hardly anyone else in this week, things winding down for Christmas. Also, am not too long back from Australia, having been living there for a good while, and I don't think I'm completely settled back in Ireland yet. All will be fine :)

Advertisement