Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paper Supplies

Options
  • 08-12-2008 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for a good arts/craft supply shop for Paper. I need different colour papers incl chocolate brown, cream etc. I have searched all the shops in Galway (where I am situated). Any good ones in Dublin?

I have used online stores (e.g. diyweddings.ie) as I thought I would have a wide choice of colours/paper weight etc. Anyone know of good/cheap stores.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭MintyDoris

The Art & Hobby shop in Omni Centre in Santry is brilliant. Really friendly.

Have you thought about ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

art and hobby shop is really pricey though..try evans off capel street..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wiseowl.ie

Send me a list or indeed samples of what you currently use and I will see what we can source for you. Have a good supply chain, I can give you a price and see if it suits. Just setting up the web to include papers but not really there yet.

Maureen
    www.wiseowl.ie
    info@wiseowl.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Daintree on Camden Street is one of the better paper shops in Dublin. Also O Sullivan graphics which is pretty close to Daintree

Advertisement