Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blonde Hair - For one day only!

Options
  • 08-12-2008 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

I'm looking to dye my hair blonde for one day only. Its for a fancy dress and I'd like just to be able to wash out the colouring in the shower very easily, but the colouring needs to look good at the same time.
    Is this possible? Is there a product that I can do this with?

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

what colour is your hair now? You won't be able to "wash out" blonde hair dye unless its white and you wash a toner into it or something. Your best bet is to get a wig.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭juror

I have brown hair ... are you sure there is nothing that could stay in my hair for just one day?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

juror wrote: »
    I have brown hair ... are you sure there is nothing that could stay in my hair for just one day?

Oh my god...NO, of course not. THINK about it, you need to bleach your hair to achieve a blonde colour!!

Get a wig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭LittleBear

Would you wear a wig? I think this is your best choice really.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

God I did that on holidays years ago, bleached it within an inch of its life and it looked awful.. Dyed it back to brown the next day.. My hair was in terrible condition for ages after that.. Don't do it.. get a wig.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

juror wrote: »
    I'm looking to dye my hair blonde for one day only. Its for a fancy dress and I'd like just to be able to wash out the colouring in the shower very easily, but the colouring needs to look good at the same time.
    Is this possible? Is there a product that I can do this with?

Thanks

they have sprays in boots that come out after a wash! It might not look as good though but it is still worth a try!

hope this helps:)

Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭juror

XxlauraxX wrote: »
    they have sprays in boots that come out after a wash! It might not look as good though but it is still worth a try!

hope this helps:)

Laura

Cheers, I'll give that a look. Don't really fancy having to wear a wig, it'd be one less thing to be worrying about.

Advertisement