Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glas Vegas

• 02-12-2008 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

So... this Saturday I have an audition for Glas Vegas (the TG4 talent show). Prize is a trip to vegas! I have two minutes to give them a persona overload! I intend to do a two stage lie detection routine that I'm quite proud of, it's always got strong reactions! Any tips or contribution to my 'Bribery Fund'?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'll say congrats now. Then good luck. And then Congrats again when you nail it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

if u search back, leon on here was on it last year, might be good for some tips.
    best of luck mate! let us know..

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Update: I'm through to the next round!!! It means I'll be able to stick 'as seen on TV' on all my promotional stuff!!!

Although the guy didn't seem too impressed in the audition he apparently was telling everyone round the office about it!!!

I get 90 seconds but I can have longer that'll be edited down for the next round. Think I might do a design duplication effect... Bout 50 people in the audience are asked to wright down a random object. A spectator on stage chooses one and draws it in her head, you replicate on paper!

Professional opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Nice work man.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

thats awesome man! well done. what did you do for the audition, or is that secret?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Posted in circle so I can properly say!

Linky

Advertisement