Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a specific cross-stitch pattern

Options
  • 01-12-2008 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone here could help me out. I'm looking for a shop in and around the Dublin/ Kildare area that has a good selection of cross stitch patterns. I'm specifically looking for a pattern for the poem "Warning" by Jenny Joseph, you know the one about being old and wearing purple and stuff. i tried Woolen Mills by the Half'penny Bridge.

I've seen a few online but I don't want to order from the States if I can get away with it, because I don't know if the colours of threads available are the same and stuff, you know? Plus I really need it for Christmas. I suppose if anyone knows of where you can get patterns in PDf format or anything, that'd be cool too...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Zoe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭jw297

Hi Zoe,

Im afraid I can't help with the specific pattern, but maybe it would be possible to stitch the wording yourself based on the letter patterns on this site
    http://yarntree.com/036alpht.htm
    and then add decorative details around the edge from other patterns.
    Hope you find a pattern thats useful!

Advertisement