Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coloured Hairspray

Options
  • 27-11-2008 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,
    Does anyone know where i can get coloured hairspray in Galway? I'm doing the make-up for a kids party soon and i need this for their hair, thanks ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭sensitive_soul

Oooh that sounds like soo much fun!!!!!!! Can I come!! hehe!

You can get it in two places...

There is (and hopefully it's still there) a joke shop on shop street over one of the shops across from the treasure chest H Samuel, just inside a doorway there's a stairs...up there is good....also, theres a newish joke shop opposite Spar on Bridge street :)

Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Nenah

Thanks Sarah, I'm sure to find some there!
    I need lots, there'll be kids everywhere! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭sensitive_soul

Ehh good luck! lol! If all else fails...I used to use talc for a whitening effect at halloween when I was a kid :)

Advertisement