Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PGCE

Options
  • 26-11-2008 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

hi, im irish but wish to apply for the PGCE (primary teaching post grad) in England. The trouble is i have no idea where i go to do this and i dont know who to ask. im aware the closing date is coming up and i dont want to miss it.. Can some body please tell me how i'd go about applying..
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭hayser

Hi Bget. If you go to educationposts.com and post this on their college forum they'll be of huge help to you and point you in the right direction. If you have a few colleges in mind to do the PGCE then email those colleges and find out their requirements, closing dates, application forms, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭pf85

Check out http://www.smuc.ac.uk/

A few of my mates went there and they enjoyed it

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Friendly mod note: Just don't use the asterisks in the subject title next time - it also makes it a bigger pain to read on smaller screens like phones. Thanks!

Advertisement