Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artist space to rent on offer-Factory style in Dublin?

Options
  • 25-11-2008 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

I’m a Dublin based artist looking for other artists who need a creative space to work that’s relatively cheap and central(and has parking!). I’m currently in contact with a few workshop/warehouse places in the Dublin area that would give myself and 5-7 other artists a rent based place to work with plenty of space. I’ve done a lot of work organising exhibitions and shows/agent work and think the space could also be used to showcase some of our work, whether together or separately.
    I’m hoping to keep the rent around the €200 p/month mark. Now I need dedicated people who are looking for a space not just for a week or two and who can pay the rent! If you are interested please send me your info with some pics of your work (for space purposes and to see if each artist would fit together for group showings at the premises) and also tell me how long you would like to rent a space. I’ll then reply with more details to serious applicants. There’s no experience levels needed here, just a creative attitude. Some of the spaces are filling up so please get on to me as soon as you can.

artstudiodublin@gmail.com

Regards,
    Sharon

Advertisement