Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do Men think Women want?

Options
  • 23-11-2008 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Following on from the thread "what do women think men want?" I pose the same question to you. What do you think we want?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Money, shoes etc

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

A good seeing to? Eh, I mean money, shoes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Us men honestly think you's are the ones that want sex all the time.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Tall, rich, status, confident. No particular order.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

not fat or bald is my experience

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

To know thier loved ones every need is attended to and an occasional pat on the bum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

they want ME of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

A good fucking slap upside the head.

[Edit] apologies - I read "what do women want". What do men think women want? Rare pink sparkly shit.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Wimmins want to be with a man who loves bacon sambos and beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Wimmin want the same as men! Money, fast cars and babes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,790 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Commitment and babies, in that order :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I'll tell you what wimmins want, they want a man who can make them feel like a woman. A man that can make them feel wanted.

They want a man who will make various demands of them, such as pork-based products, beer and something a little more intimate. ;)

A woman wants a man who will take her in his arms and squeeze her until she promises to get him peanuts (dry roasted). A woman wants a man she can turn to for advice on world events, such as the increase in price of barley and the impact it will have on the quality of beer.

A woman wants a man that will serve as a role model for an offspring - showing the little 'un that bald is good, fat is the new thin and, when the time comes, beer is an acceptable substitute for milk.

A woman wants a man who will be there for them, on the couch, where they left him earlier.

So, in summary, what wimmins want is a BRGH Brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    I'll tell you what wimmins want, they want a man who can make them feel like a woman. A man that can make them feel wanted.

They want a man who will make various demands of them, such as pork-based products, beer and something a little more intimate. ;)

A woman wants a man who will take her in his arms and squeeze her until she promises to get him peanuts (dry roasted). A woman wants a man she can turn to for advice on world events, such as the increase in price of barley and the impact it will have on the quality of beer.

A woman wants a man that will serve as a role model for an offspring - showing the little 'un that bald is good, fat is the new thin and, when the time comes, beer is an acceptable substitute for milk.

A woman wants a man who will be there for them, on the couch, where they left him earlier.

So, in summary, what wimmins want is a BRGH Brother.

Did anyone else read this with the national anthem playing in their head and a tear in their eye?

Ladies that are after solely after a tall, well built man (as in going to the gym :mad:) with large bank accounts, an untarnished reputation and well groomed hair are girls. As in spoilt little wenches who attend establishments such as Q Bar and 21s. I prefer a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

<overly negative response>Anyone but me it would seem</overly negative response>

But seriously, money for various things.

Wagon wrote: »
    Did anyone else read this with the national anthem playing in their head and a tear in their eye?
    Nah, too much waffle. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I'll tell you what they want ,what they really really want ,they wanna, wanna, wanna, wanna, ziggy ziggy ziggy zig ka zig ahhhhhhhh !

smashey wrote: »
    Nah, too much waffle. :pac:

Waffle? Me? Never.

You could learn a thing or two from me, brother smashey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Waffle? Me? Never.

You could learn a thing or two from me, brother smashey.

This is a first, Smashey mentions waffles and there's no nyommage! :eek: :D

Oh, and Tom, that's a contender for Post of the year. Zaph will be jealous you're moving in on his territory. :D

This is a first, Smashey mentions waffles and there's no nyom! :eek: :D
    Wrong kind of waffle. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭lottodrink

They want someone with Personal Confidence.

Or someone that will just put up with them lol... :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭S.L.F

Been married forever so I should know but the reality is I'm damned if I know.

.........................................................................................................

Unless its someone who'll go shopping

with them

for clothes

without giving-out (in a manly way of course) about how long it takes to buy 1 pair of shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭ruthiedv

We want....

....it all.

ruthiedv wrote: »
    We want....

....it all.

And you have it all, right here on BGRH.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Wagon wrote: »
    Stirring stuff indeed. The kind of battlefield address that rallies the troops.

Women want a white wine or a fruit based beverage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭KateF

Ye think we want commitment, marriage, babies, all your money.
    We actually want security, its a different thing from commitment! And I can only speak for mself here but I'm young, no marriage and babies thanks. Also, I'll spend my own money, if I don't have any its my own fault for buying so many damn shoes and wasting it all :rolleyes: We don't want you to be loaded, but not stingy, that would be nice. Some men here in Scotland are as mane as ditch water!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭IrishWhite

3 word answer to this question "We dont care"

• Registered Users Posts: 21 BAsTid

KateF wrote: »
    Also, I'll spend my own money, if I don't have any its my own fault for buying so many damn shoes and wasting it all

No that would be our fault somehow or well at least we'd get the blame!

Ladies want as much as possible! Depends on the lady how much they settle for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Oswald Osbourne

a good seeing to.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Women just want to be right

Pity it'll never happen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Women really want to be men .

Advertisement