Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know anything about badge making?

Options
  • 13-11-2008 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Hope this is the right forum for this. I am looking to get a few hundred badges made up, with multiple designs. Because I don't want them all the one design, the cost of getting them online really adds up (i.e. the bulk prices only apply per design). So I was thinking of maybe doing them myself. Anybody know where I might get a machine? Anyone ever got into that as a hobby? Any general advice?

Thanks,
    C

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 puppets_smile

Hello Phibsboro,

Most of the places to get button making machines for a reasonable price are in North America. The following two sites are American, the first of which I know ships internationally, but you might have to email the second company to see if they do.

www.buttonsonline.com
    www.mrbutton.com

I've had one of the hand press kits in the past, and they are very quick and easy to use, and well made, although for a couple hundred buttons, you may want one of the automatic ones, (or some volunteers to help!)
    They usually include a small amount of supplies with the machines when you purchase, kind of like a bonus pack,

Hope this helps.
    -A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

Hi,

Thanks for that. In the end I found a place in the UK that was excellent value - http://www.1kpl.com/ - peculiar website but excellent service.

Cheers,
    C

Advertisement