Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baggy Jeans v Crotch Grabbing

Options
  • 05-11-2008 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hey everybody…first post here!!

I have a question about jeans and what fit is best...

I was out shopping for a pair of jeans with a female friend the other day and I was looking for some baggy jeans but she advised me to get a more fitted, tighter pair, saying “girls like to perv too”!

Upon enquiring, she made it clear girls notice a guys butt in jeans…but also the crotch area!

Now the butt part didn’t surprise me…but the crotch bit did!

So what I want to know is this…is it true?! Or is she out on her own?!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Wantobe

She fancies you.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 SeanX

Wantobe wrote: »
    She fancies you.;)

LOL, we'll have to see about that then!!

But the question still applies?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

SeanX wrote: »
    LOL, we'll have to see about that then!!

But the question still applies?

I used to wear baggy jeans, and hated the idea of skinny jeans. Then for the craic i tried on my gfs skinnys a few years back and they fit like a glove! (im kinda skinny).

Went out n got a pair, i wear em real tight, but no matter where you get them you wont get a pair that will pull your nob to your crotch, every pair i have is lose(er) around the crotch area, and the ass (somewhat). Even at that, if you wear jeans that give you a hungry ass or where the seem rubs your gooch you shouldnt be wearing skinny jeans. You wear em almost like you would baggy jeans, just above the asscrack and the pubic region leaving your member comfy, but not free from the gooch seem...

Every girl i know either doesnt mind or is biased to a bloke in skinny jeans, but thats not a reason to go get them, get em if you like how they look - not because you think it will impress someone by showing an outline of your nob.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

Yeah I think most girls do check out the 'front' too, my girlfriend does anyway!

This info actually did change my jean selection policy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Well if it's just about accenting your bulge then Spandex not jeans is the only way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Hear that everyone? SeanX asked about crotch stuffing.

Now, personally I don't do it. But Lenny Kravitz does.

Advertisement