Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boards.ie Photography Year Book 2008 - order now!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Woohoo!

We are now #2 on their Best Seller list :D

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

CabanSail wrote: »
    Woohoo!

Cool!!

I just checked in anticipation to see if my order had been dispatched as today is the estimated date and it's not :(
    I hate waiting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Woohoo!

Wait until that Dublin Delivery Group order goes in :)

Whats the count now ThOnda/whyulittle?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Totals: 82 with raised profit €410,00

Niiiiice :D

So, who is going to update the posters with .com address? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Just ordered folks and am really looking forward to it.

On a sidenote, is there an alias page at all giving peoples boards username, as I see in the preview that it appears to be real world names?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

As far as I can see, another 9 books have been shipped, and 90 sold in total.

whyulittle wrote: »
    As far as I can see, another 9 books have been shipped, and 90 sold in total.

Awwwww I just checked again and nothing... Maybe they have shipped it and have not updated my account.... maybe?? >looks hopeful!< :)
    How many have been shipped in total?

It looks like another 10 have shipped, all softcovers.

Ah mine is hardback with image wrap must take longer.... It'l be well worth the wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

jen_23 wrote: »
    Ah mine is hardback with image wrap must take longer.... It'l be well worth the wait!
    Likewise with me, I wonder if they're holding orders for a few days and doing them in batches? Ah well should know tomorrow as thats my estimated ship date :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Anyone received theirs yet? Am looking forward to getting it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

I ordered mine 7 days ago.
    It's expected to ship tomorrow.
    Hoping to have it before the 28th, as I want to give it as a present.
    Glad I didn't drag my heels now, or I might not even have it for Christmas!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I am trying to transfer my money for the Dublin Delivery Group. I cannot believe how backward the online banking is in this country. I have been doing direct deposits since 1997 but here you have to ring up & ask someone to do it manually.

Really was hoping to see this book sooner rather than later.

What amazes me is that it it happened so fast by using the "organised chaos with cooperation" method. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

mine has shipped :D
    Order Date: 02 Nov 2008
    Order Status: Completed
    Shipped On: 10 Nov 2008
    Shipping Method: Economy
    Tracking Number: Nontrackable order

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I am trying to transfer my money for the Dublin Delivery Group. I cannot believe how backward the online banking is in this country. I have been doing direct deposits since 1997 but here you have to ring up & ask someone to do it manually.

Really was hoping to see this book sooner rather than later.

What amazes me is that it it happened so fast by using the "organised chaos with cooperation" method. ;)
    That was all Th0nda and whyulittle, talk about a "just get it done" attitude! :)

My orders are in with the DDG, can't wait to get mine too!

Just wanted to say, nice job with the book url, thats a great idea.

DeV.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

My hardcover is still processing.

I'm assuming there isn't a page in the book that associates real names with nicks, but would it be an idea to have a list somewhere here? I've never really cared about anonymity on here anyway, so I don't mind.

There is only a page with everyone's real name. If anyone wants to say who they are, that's up to them.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

oscarBravo wrote: »
    I'm assuming there isn't a page in the book that associates real names with nicks, but would it be an idea to have a list somewhere here? I've never really cared about anonymity on here anyway, so I don't mind.

I was asking the same thing earlier. Real life names would mean feck all to me as I only live in the internet world.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

kateos2 wrote: »
    mine has shipped :D

Me too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

it could be a fun guessing game though, trying to figure out who took what :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

whyulittle wrote: »
    There is only a page with everyone's real name. If anyone wants to say who they are, that's up to them.

My name is in my sig. ;)

City-Exile wrote: »
    My name is in my sig. ;)

Pixie? :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Pixie? :confused:

his mates call him Pix.

Sorry, one page has the real name and username, and that was ThOnda. And that was just so people wouldn't be wondering who is this fella saying thank you to everyone at the end!

Exactly, I am waiting for open arms, knees, wallets and job offers :-)
    I must mask myself though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭dakar

Whyulittle,

I was talking to Lothar from Eagles Flying (he was at a primary school science fair in Sligo IT along with your model, Alaska) and he's delighted that she's in the book :).

Cool. I asked him before I included it alright. He said he'd be delighted to see it go in, as it is going to make kids happy at Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Ideo

THIS DEFINITELY WORKS! 10% DISCOUNT FOR BULK ORDER AND ANOTHER 10% FOR THIS LINK - MORE MONEY FOR SSF!

Code: fuelmyblog08-eu
    Discount: EU only - 10% of all purchases - brought to you by http://www.seosultan.co.cc
    Stats: Worked! Like to say thanks? Tell a friend »

• Advertisement

That is some price total for the DDG group!

Advertisement