Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

The Boards.ie Photography Year Book 2008 - order now!

Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ThOnda

Ladies and gentlemen, the so much discussed and awaited book is here!

It is more than two months ago when somebody mentioned, that it would be nice to print a collective book of our photographs. And because it was very good idea, we have started the project of the Boards.ie Photography Year Book 2008.

At the very beginning of our discussion, somebody mentioned that we could raise some money for a charity. And it was even better idea. So, we were talking, typing, reading and talking and we eventually came with simple rules. You can have a picture in the book if you buy at least one copy of the book. And the price of each book will be increased by €5.00 for a charity.

Looking for a charity was very simple. Most of the people on Boards.ie know the Santa Strike Force charity organized by DeVore. I don't have to mention that DeVore was pleased by the opportunity and he also submitted his picture into the book.

And we have the book now. We have decided to use service Blurb.com because of their reliability and quality of prints. And you can order the book on their Internet page now.

The direct link to the book is here:
    http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/401617

401617-27ff397833595d8676404e085559f8d2.jpg?1225550773
    Preview of the book.

http://tinyurl.com/boardsbook

Please, feel free to order the book to have something nice, we have created here on voluntary bases and also to make the Christmas a little nicer for kids that are not so fortunate to have their own Santa.

I would like to thank to all of you, who have survived all the threads discussing details of the book. My big thanks go to DeVore for his support and tolerance. And the biggest thanks go to whyulittle, who put the book together, insisted and insured the best technical details of our files and who kept our spirits high the closer was the deadline.

Comments

Advertisement