Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paint for halloween costume??

Options
  • 30-10-2008 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭

okay im making my halloween costume tomorrow.im dressing up as pacman and plan to make the costume completely out of cardboard (fairly thick cardboard)....

just wondering 2 things

1: what would be the best way to try and water-proof it??

2: where would be the best place to get yellow paint to paint the cardboard and what style paint should i get. its gonna be a fairly big costume.it goes from my just below my waist up to my neck so it could take a good bit of paint.
    would spray painting it be the best option??

btw im doing this all farily cheaply so im just looking for basic options from you guys. thanks for all the coming responses :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'd say spray painting is your best option.

All city records in temlpe bar is the best place to get paint.
    Its cheaper than anywhere else in dublin, and its the best paint you can get in dublin.

http://shop.all-cityrecords.com/index.asp

(taking for granted you live in dublin)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

cheers man. didnt even know that place did all that stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Not many do, its mostly graffiti artists that buy from there.
    Best place for it. :)

Advertisement