Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What anime are you watching or manga are you reading?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Headshot wrote: »
    just got some great news

darker than black season 2 has just started

cant wait till it gets subbed

Has been done by BSS fansubs now... Spotted it earlier and it was the first thing that I'd heard about a second season:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Just started watching Bakemonogatari, which is really quite excellent. From the same studio that make Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, so very similar humour and animation.

After I blitz this series, cause it has sucked me in, I'll be checking out Canaan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Arion24

Rewatching entire Mai Hime and Otome series.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Darker than Black , first series. Want to start Azumanga Daioh too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 david1k

currently watching fruits basket, and working on re-watching naruto ^-^

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Miasima Goria

Just finished Deathnote, too many twists in the plot for my liking but I did enjoy it. Not sure whether to watch the film though.

Was thinking about reading Claymore or Hikaru no Go next.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 N-line

I'm reading Deathnote and OnePeace, they rock :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

watching full metal alchemist because the internet told me to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Technodrome

Just finished Dragonball, and Dragonball Z, starting GT now!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

Just finished Canaan, nice animation, but hmm, not the k-west
    Watching and loving Bakemonogatari. (except for the fan service, not needed)

Scheduled Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 next, that looks schmexy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Watching Darker than black season 1 atm

Is there much point to watching fullmetal alchemist brotherhood if iv seen full metal alchemist the original series? Iv been told its not great but not wheter theres much difference to the old series

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Massive difference.

The new season actually follows the original storyline of the manga. The old one carved it's own path from about the Labratory 5 incident moving forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭Varik

every thing this season with the exception of the following
    Seitokai no Ichizon (i hate this)
    kobato

but i want you all to know about Winter Sonata
    i not sure if it's Japanese anime it look like it is it's show in Japan but like the rest of Japanese soaps it's Korean at least in language

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Kathileenchen

I read:

Inuyasha,Anatolia Story, Ranma 1/2 ,cherry juce.

I watch: Elfen Lied,Inuyasha (DVD)

I watched: Dedektiv Conan,Inuyasha,KKJ,Ranma 1/2,Nadja,Mononoke-hime,x1999 Movie,DBZ,Pokemon,Digimon,Mila,Sailor Moon,Doremi,KKM,Night Wizards,Kickers and an other Anime ( I forgot the name XD)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

finally finished Code Geass R2... bloody brilliant.

dunno what to watch now. think i might watch Darker Than Black

i dunno what to watch now!!! finished xxxholic and air last week. not sure what to watch...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Just finished Beck : Mongolian Chop Squad. T'was fantastic. Made me pick up the guitar again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Latest Gantz are grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Still watching Ergo Proxy, anime watching took a dive since college started.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

assignments are due, so a ramp up in anime watching for bogg0rz0r:

Finished this week:
    Starship Operator 8/10
    Aria the Animation 5/10
    Library War 7/10

Currently ripping through:
    Aria the Natural

Currently enqueued:
    Legend of the Galactic Heroes (110 episode OVA, the vintage space opera)
    Baccano!
    ToraDora!
    Dennou Coil
    Spice and Wolf

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I got the girl who leapt through time,must watch it over xmas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ratrope

I've just finished Bakemonogatari and now am contemplating to start up Darker Than Black Season 1 again, since Season 2 is getting so much praise. Re-watchhing Gurren Lagann might also be fun, if only for the pure manliness factor. Are there any new SHAFT-anime this season? Gotta find that Winter-chart again...

ratrope wrote: »
    I've just finished Bakemonogatari and now am contemplating to start up Darker Than Black Season 1 again, since Season 2 is getting so much praise. Re-watchhing Gurren Lagann might also be fun, if only for the pure manliness factor. Are there any new SHAFT-anime this season? Gotta find that Winter-chart again...

i am also rewatching darker than black season 1. i only watched season 1 before in very brief patches, so i didnt pay too much attention

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭cormac128

ive watched way too many anime i dont even remember them all might watch darker than black again

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

FMA Brotherhood... I started watching this anime update, then started reading the manga and i'm now entirely up to date on that too :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

death note again <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

yea im just after watching death note again too, had forgotten how damn good it was 8)

watching legend of the galactic heroes now, awesome stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Lilith306

Just finished Hellsing OVA 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Robabob

I've been keeping up to date with Naruto Shippuden, watching Bleach when I can and my girlfriend bought me the DVD boxset of Death Note anime and the Death Note manga collection boxset for Xmas so I'm re-watching Death Note having streamed it last year. Its awesome :D
    I'll start reading it once I finish my current book :)
    I bought her the Death Note films for Xmas so we have them there to be watched too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watched the girl who leapt through time tonight,what a masterpiece.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,033 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Advertisement