Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale: Hornady .308 rounds

• 01-10-2008 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi All
    After the sale of my .308 i have 5 boxes of Hornady .308 150g btsp rounds unopened boxes.
    The retail in the shops at €42 per box.
    I would sell them for 22 per box, collected from the house, or €25per box, and i will meet you somewhere if it suits. Also i have a Bore sake aswell, which i will include in the price. They retail at €20.
    Many thanks
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

So can we do a deal @125 euro posted with boresnake included. i've PM'd you my details if we are a go........ let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭tonysopprano

Recommend that you do not post on a public forum (do by PM) that you are posting ammo.(Charter states that you can deal by PM after initial contact). By the way postage will cost more than petrol/diesel unless you are both from opposite ends of the country.

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Also, as I found out a few weeks ago, you're supposed to have a removal order for the ammo if you're posting it across the boundary of your Garda district. Your local Gardai should be able to provide that, it's not a big deal paperwork-wise.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement