Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Environmental Health

Options
  • 29-09-2008 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Imthinking of doing a postgrad in Environmental Health in Cathal Brugha St. Had anybody done one of them or is doing one?

Just need some advice?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bluemoney

No one any advice??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭JDLK

Bluemoney wrote: »
    No one any advice??:confused:

Sorry no specific advice but I know a guy who went back to college to do Environmental health (he went back to do undergrad tho) and he said it was the best decision of his life- I cant remember exactly but I remember him talking about one of his assignments- he had to go and test soil in an area around some kind of industrial estate- ok that doesnt sound exciting but he made it sound very interesting and he was really into it. His background was software development before he made the career change

Advertisement