Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to the knit and stitch in Dub next month

Options
  • 25-09-2008 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if many of you are going to the knit and stitch show. I do alot of cross stitch myself and buy 2 or 3 and I like and say I'll do them and get more next year,.

I still have 4 a home, but will be going again this year to see whats out there.

Rgds

Caroline

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

I am going on the thursday with my sister, we have booked in for three workshops.

Then going again on the sunday with my eldest daughter, booked in for another three different workshops!!

I love it. Its a great crafty day out. And a chance to do some serious retail therapy!! I need to get some wool this year, and hope to pick up something new to try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

I love the day out :D

Not going this year though, I have sooooo much at home, and if I go I know I will buy a load more so am going to skip it this year :(

I will try get through some of the backlog this year and make it there next year :)

Enjoy it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭carolinei

Hi,

I know, I really should not be going either, but I go every year and I love it. What I could do is only go with enough money to get in and get a coffee and lunch, and that way I can't buy anything. It will be like being a child in a candy shop, I can look, but don't touch :(

Rgds

Caroline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Ah no ... you NEED to do some shopping .. sure there is stuff there just waiting for you!! It would be doing it a dis-service to not buy some (you wouldn't want the stuff to feel sad would you?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭stitchlily

I'm going on the Thurs and Fri, I'm volunteering to help teach crochet at the Hyperbolic Crocheted Coral Reef Stand. Bit of a mouthfull, but wait untill you see it, its fantastic. It really looks like a Coral Reef.

• Advertisement
Advertisement