Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow Box moulding suppliers...

Options
  • 15-09-2008 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,
    We are an new framing shop in Cork and have an order in for the framing of a sword. Our suppliers (Arqadia) are out of the required moulding and I am blue in the face(:confused: ha) trying to find another stockist.
    The moulding needs to be about 4 inches deep. Does anyone know of a supplier? I know that there is framing shops out there that make the shadow box moulding themselves but we would prefer not to have to do that as we're too busy (a good complaint I guess!).
    If anyone has any ideas please let me know! Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Any joinery will be able to make the moulding for you, if you supply a sample piece. But if they have to buy the specific cutters for your moulding , its going to be an expensive first order.

Cutters would be priced at anything from 150E upwards for a 100mm moulding. If you can settle for one of their existing cutter types, then its a simple straight forward process.

kadman

Advertisement