Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

preventing spilt ends

Options
  • 09-09-2008 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

is there anyway to prevent split ends that doesnt cut out straightening / blowdrying - i have hair just below my shoulders but reallyyy want it longer - but not if that means it being in reallyy bad condition and frizzy and stuff..
    so any products etc that help ?

oh and are there any hair brushes that are good for blowdrying your hair that makes it straighter/smoother 'cause it might cut out some of the straightening :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

after you wash and condition your hair take a large glass/jug full of cold water put 4 table spoons of vinegar in it and add 5 drops of rosemary essential oil .. mix and pour over your hair. Don't rinse it out just brush through. When your hair is dry you won't smell the vinegar and it leaves it really shiny ... it smooths down the cuticals and helps relieve split ends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Deit plays a part, get to boots and pick up a packet of their hair and nail suplements.
    Make sure you are getting enough protien and look at getting some good organic conidioner and shampoo for you hiar.

I'm a big fan of lush hair products, no chemical ad ons and they really feed you hair.
    www.lush.co.uk

http://www.lush.co.uk/products/Rehab_2003.aspx
    http://www.lush.co.uk/products/HSuan_Wen_Hua_1986.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

I'm gonna second that on the lush products ... the henna is fantastic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

An ionic blowdryer and a satin pillowcase!

Advertisement