Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for machinists/ dressmakers/seamstresses

Options
  • 08-09-2008 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm a fashion designer with a relatively new business. (Just launched at the last Dublin Fashion Week) Until now I've made all my own samples and I have production organised for my recent orders.

However, next season I want to expand and be in a position to sell more garments as it wasn't possible to put everything into production this season due to costs and time but I'm not yet at the point of outsourcing to a factory abroad (the minimums are huge) and I want to keep things in Ireland for a while. Unfortunately Ireland isn't really sorted for sample production or for small designers other than knitwear really.

Most of my stuff is tailored luxury daywear (www.sineaddoyle.com) and I'm looking for dressmakers, freelance machinists, tailors or seamstresses who might be interested in taking on some work.

If anyone reading this is interested or if anyone knows anyone who is interested please let me know. I can be contacted at info@sineaddoyle.com

All patterns, fabric, trims etc are provided

Advertisement