Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trimming male pubic hair??

Options
  • 05-09-2008 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Ladies,

this question may be out there already but what do you think about men shaving/trimming/waxing their genital area?

I'm involved in all male team sport and a lot of lads seem are going down this road.

Might do it myself, looks nice and tidy. Looking for a female perspective on this.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Moved from LL

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

I don't really mind to be honest. Trimmed looks nice I guess. Personally, I wouldn't like the waxed look down there though. Go for trimmed, it's a good middle ground. You're not a mess, but not a big poser either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Waxing down there is tremendously painful especially around the barse area. The skin is ultra sensitive there but the pain is gone within seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Trim the fur and shave the shaft, inner thighs and liathroidi :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Yes, please trim!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Curlypinkie

waxing is painful, but you can avoid an itchy sac that way.
    trimming apparently a bit itchy.

From lady's perspective? I prefer waxed.

Lol! That was hilarious.

Totally waxed? I've never been with a guy who was totally bare before, it would probably weird me out at first. Apparently some guys go bare because it makes their junk look bigger.

PillyPen wrote: »
    Lol! That was hilarious.

Totally waxed? I've never been with a guy who was totally bare before, it would probably weird me out at first. Apparently some guys go bare because it makes their junk look bigger.

I have and it is wrong wrong wrong!

Moonbaby wrote: »

Did he say anything about why he had done that??

He said that the women in his country prefered it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

its itchy the first time or two,but fine after that.I realise the male bits arent great to look at but are much better shaved than looking like a hairy spider or summat.Dunno about the craic though,yet...

He said that the women in his country prefered it.

What country was that? It's just not right imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

As a girl I hate the way completely bare looks... not entirely sure why.

Trimmed is pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭bealbocht

I shaved completely once, (during one of the worst cases of the flu I ever had.. what ever that was about .. OD on cough syurp ??)

Anyway.. it is Wrong wrong wrong....

and if you do, either you have to keep shaving/waxing .. or be prepared for a stubble period... f'ing nightmare.

its a rocky road I tells ya..

• Registered Users Posts: 46 GasserOfMattoon

Is this a silly question, but when ye say trimmed are we talkin a number two blade or what? I mean, is there an acceptable or desired pubic hair length of which I'm unaware?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

under control.no one wants a giant pubic afro on girls or lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Is this a silly question, but when ye say trimmed are we talkin a number two blade or what? I mean, is there an acceptable or desired pubic hair length of which I'm unaware?

Just go into Tom's barbershop on Main St and ask for a bit off the top and trim around the back and sides.

I'd say a quarter of an inch or so is ideal, at least for women. I've never been with a guy who's trimmed so I'm not sure how that would look on a peen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I'm involved in all male team sport and a lot of lads seem are going down this road.

I'd love to know what sport you're playing with these lads......

We don't really talk about this stuff over pints or anything, but when one of the boys mentioned it a while back he got some funny looks. Bloody metrosexuals :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Lovin' It

Thanks for the replies all......the plan is to have a trim tonight.......hopefully my GF won't freak!! i'll update ye all!!!

As for the team sport, it's hurling.....and we guys do talk about these things over pints!!

metrosexuality all the way and it is here to stay!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Hurling!??? :D

good god.

Best of luck mate, hope it goes to plan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

had a boyfriend who used to shave it all from time to time- i wasnt mad on the bare look but it did make his p*ick look much bigger...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I shave mine every 10days-2 weeks when im shaving my head. Use the 0 blade on the head razor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Melion wrote: »
    I shave mine every 10days-2 weeks when im shaving my head. Use the 0 blade on the head razor
    You use the same razor to shave your head as your pubes??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 jamesy-p

apparantely 60% of men trim their pubes

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭seamy_orr

Lovin' It wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies all......the plan is to have a trim tonight.......hopefully my GF won't freak!! i'll update ye all!!!

As for the team sport, it's hurling.....and we guys do talk about these things over pints!!

metrosexuality all the way and it is here to stay!!:D

You wouldn't be a Waterford hurler by any chance??? Your sac must have been at the itchy stubbly stage on Sunday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

hunter164 wrote: »
    You use the same razor to shave your head as your pubes??

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Melion wrote: »
    Yeah
    Do you give it a little wash when you're finished?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Purely out of curiousity, how much would a sack n crack be and would it make a grown man cry?

Advertisement