Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

October start date

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr.Anderson

Yeah well if they allow you to take it up to the room when you arrive i will do that but if they dont then i will leave it with you if thats ok, what class you in i might have been sitting beside you last night for all I know :)

Now that would be literally quite hilarious if you were! I heard though thatthey were not gonna let us see the rooms until the very end, and i quote, "incase it puts you off" lol!

Ill send you pm

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭New Recruit

Gook Luck to all the "Blues" starting tomorrow from all the "Greens"....

Be there no later than 8.30am...Listen to what the trainers tell you, lots of the general rules and stuff are given on the Sunday, you will need to remember them to keep yourselves right..

Good luck with Staff AB...Don't give him any reason to dislike you;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Good luck to all those starting GV tomorrow. The first few days will be a head spin but it'll settle down. Then you can laugh at me in Nov when I'm like a rabbit in the headlights :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭goodcopbadcop

indeed not long now, I remember when it was 7 weeks away, time has just flown in. Well good luck to everyone who starts along with myself tomorrow, hope its a good laugh and not too hectic :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭BoutYe

I've got the dates right this time :) Good luck tomorrow and as JVB says, see you in November :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Best of luck y'all!!!

Esp my homeboy Mr.Anderson:cool:

Best of luck y'all!!!

Esp my homeboy Mr.Anderson:cool:

Thank you Mrs!!...I can say im slightly nervous!! Im sure i'll see you there sometime soon too!

See you tomorrow gcbc! and i'll see you in november JVB!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Rob-117

Go team!

Rob-117 wrote: »
    Go team!

That's the spirit Rob!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

All the best Mr.Anderson, wish it was me! I have my medical coming up in the next week or so...your a good lad you'll be grand! enjoy matey! keep us posted on how your getting on etc!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

all the best to everyone who went in for training today, hope yas enjoy it and keep us informed:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭James_UK

Hey folks!

I hope you're all enjoying it, I'm sure you will all be grand :D And we'll be seeing you around the towns not too long from now :)!

Good luck people!

Much love. x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭goodcopbadcop

second week is over thought I would just drop in to say first of all we are all still alive and having a good time. :D

Long days, not much sleep but its been great so far, good craic and as a father ted would say "a great bunch of lads"

Hope any of you waiting to get in hear soon!!

Advertisement