Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

back in Ireland

Options
  • 28-08-2008 5:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

iv been asking other mods to keep a check on this forum as iv been volunteering abroad for the past 2months or so..

I should be back on the 8th of september just in case any of you were wondering where i vanished off to!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hope you are enjoying yourself. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,262 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

snorlax wrote: »
    iv been asking other mods to keep a check on this forum as iv been volunteering abroad for the past 2months or so..

I should be back on the 8th of september just in case any of you were wondering where i vanished off to!

This mean we hae to behave ourselves again :mad:?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Hope it was all good! Sri Lanka, wasn't it?

I'm back 2 months myself so getting back into boards once again. It has changed a lot.

Advertisement