Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Gowns/Debs Dress... HELP

Options
  • 24-08-2008 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

So Debs is next month :( and i still have no idea where to get a great dress.
    I'v looked in Lara Boutique and Arnotts and some other places but havent seen anything great.
    Im very conscious about my stomach and so i really think Empire line is the best bet for me and suits my shape, im quite tall also and alot of dresses barely touch the floor without heels. Im liking the Grecian look: Empire Line, Flowing material ...(no stiff, puffy material with tull etc).

I have considered getting it made, and had a dress designed but really wasnt mad about it. I put down €100 deposit so if i really have to go back there i can.

Im a bit picky about it also as i have platinum blonde hair and would definitely be getting a good spray tan for it...so im not going for bright colours as i stand out already. lol

Does anyone know of places in Dublin to get really FAB gowns up to about €400?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭StroppySu

I'd also reccommend dresscode.ie They're stocked in Brown Thomas around Ireland (not Dublin though) or Arnotts in Dublin. Very small selection but the dresses are beautiful. Also great for bridesmaid dresses too... my sister got ours there, just have to lose weight now and then i can really start looking forward to wearing it!

Advertisement