Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Town Driving Test Routes

Options
  • 15-08-2008 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys, could anyone give me a brief run through of the two test routes routes in Wicklow town for the driving test? I done a pre test yesterday but was concentrating so hard I didnt really take in the exact route and Im not that familiar with the town.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 starcity

Hi guys, could anyone give me a brief run through of the two test routes routes in Wicklow town for the driving test? I done a pre test yesterday but was concentrating so hard I didnt really take in the exact route and Im not that familiar with the town.
    Thanks.

Does anyone know the answer to this question????? I have my driving test next week in Wicklow town but am too broke to pay for lessons. Plus, I'm new to Wicklow so unfamiliar so any help would be much appreciated!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

starcity wrote: »
    Does anyone know the answer to this question????? I have my driving test next week in Wicklow town but am too broke to pay for lessons. Plus, I'm new to Wicklow so unfamiliar so any help would be much appreciated!!
    Easy, go down to the test centre and wait for a test to start and then follow them. I think they go up to Dunbur to do the reverse around a corner but thats all i know. You could try the learning to drive forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I did my bike test there a few years ago and have very little experience in driving in Wicklow. Most I've done is drive through the Main street. I did it with no pretest either.

I couldn't retrace the route as it goes through estates and back roads.

Just relax and listen to the directions given. Don't panic that you do not know the route as they give you plenty of notice on the directions.

Advertisement