Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marathon sports in Dublin?

Options
  • 12-08-2008 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I have a gift voucher for Marathon sports that is going to expire soon but i have been unable to find one. I have looked in Blanhardstown and the Northside of the city. Does anybody know where one is? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I could be wrong here but I think they have the same owners as Champion sports,maybe they would accept the voucher...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

werent marathon bought out by champion, could be wrong but im 99% sure they were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Marathon Sports outlet store out in Tallaght... Abberley Business Park or something?? Beside the Abberley Court Hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Marathon was bought by Champion alright. adrienne's suggestion about only option for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Yeah marathon and champion are the exact same. There's a Marathon in Tallaght selling older stock at lower prices, other than that just go to champion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

Yeah marathon and champion are the exact same. There's a Marathon in Tallaght selling older stock at lower prices, other than that just go to champion.

hi,

don't suppose anyone knows if this Marathon store in tallaght is still open?
    I've a voucher too.

Advertisement