Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

* Ryanair * Ryanair * Ryanair *

1199200201202203205»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭ freddie_

I am the opposite of you. Travelling from Ireland but flight starting in Spain. Hopefully it will get resolved closer to the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ meath4sam

Due to fly to Portugal Friday 24th anyone know if it is to be canceled how much notice will I get and will I get refunded for return leg also?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭ pc7

If booked on same booking you should, if you do two separate transactions/bookings you won’t.

Whats the chance of it been canceled, flight is Friday evening. Will Ryanair try keep the flights going with other staff?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭ pc7

Rep was on Newstalk just now and said 90% of their staff will be available, I was only half listening, you might get it on the pod later

• Advertisement

Waiting 2 years to go on a sun holiday and now this…..would Ryanair be liable for the hotel nights missed if the outbound flight is cancelled / delayed / rescheduled.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭ freddie_

If you outward flight is cancelled, is the return leg automatically cancelled?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,985 ✭✭✭✭ ohnonotgmail

• Registered Users Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭ Kat1170

No, Ry are a point to point airline. Even though it says return it is in fact two one way flights. Hence why, unlike other airlines, you can miss your outward flight without your return being automatically cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭ skinny90

Hi Folks,

Has anyone had issues claiming expenses from Ryanair?

They cancelled a flight due to flight home at 10pm. Usual story delayed til 11.30 then cancelled.

Had to pay hotel and get new flights via airlingus as the next flight to shannon was in two days and the ryanair dublin flight was booked out.

Also paid travelling expenses getting down from dublin to shannon.

They are now not going to pay expenses on the basis that I booked through another airline even tho the sheet details said this was possible

Just wondering whats the best way to approach this.

Flight itself was £450 (2 tickets)

Post edited by skinny90 on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭ s_carnage

Anyone come across this issue before or any advice?

Booked to go to Lanzarote in November with family (4adults, 1 toddler and 1 baby) and had originally paid extra (albeit at the time was only about 10 or 15 each) for a particular time that day as the times suited us a lot better as traveling from Mayo and for the earlier flight we'd be leaving at 1 in the morning.

Booked the car park in Dublin and then last week was going to organise airport transfers for Lanzarote as needed to book child car seats. Was in the process and for some reason I logged into Ryanair to get the times of arrival and departure and noticed they weren't right so went back and checked my email and the times had been changed on both departure and arrival days that we didn't originally want or book.

Rang them, chatted to them through there webchat and no one could give me an explanation for the change especially when I pointed out our original booking times are still there and available to book. We got no notification about the change and they are saying we can't request a change until we receive an email informing us of this change which mightn't be until 14 days before we depart so that leaves it very difficult to book airport transfers and also if I have to inform the car park about our new arrival and departure times.

Think if they had changed us and informed us off the change because they had to cut the flights from two flights to one flight out of Dublin I could see the sense in it but when our original booking times are still there both ways I just can't understand why this change was made and also how difficult it is to get an answer from Ryanair. Both Ryanair customer service agents could only tell me they couldn't tell me anything about this change as they didn't make the change!!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭ Rock Steady Edy

Probably not much can do except wait. Doesn't sound like there's any pressing need to know now if you're travelling at an off-peak time in November. I don't think I'd book anything else on a no-refund basis until you know though.

Advertisement