Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Diamond-style earrings?

Options
  • 16-07-2008 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a place in Dublin City Centre where I there is a good selection of diamond-style studded earrings? I'm getting my ears pierced and was just wondering where is the best place to go to get the actual earrings.

here is a picture of what i am thinking (im a guy btw :rolleyes:)

earringzw6.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Let me be the first to say that you'll look like a complete knob with diamond earrings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Max_Damage wrote: »
    Let me be the first to say that you'll look like a complete knob with diamond earrings.

Thanks for getting that out of the way.

Can anyone tell me where I can can get diamond-style earrings?

bump:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

My brother wears those all the time, you can get them in any jewellery store but when you get your ears done you have to leave the titanium studs they use in for about 6 weeks.
    If you're looking for a cheaper pair (which you shouldn't), try Topman, they have all that sort of stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I believe Argos/Elizabeth Duke is the main supplier of jewellery to the
    chav masses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Claire's accesories will have them.

I believe Argos/Elizabeth Duke is the main supplier of jewellery to the
    chav masses.

im not going to buy them from argos, im not a chav i swear :pac:

Any idea what sort of price i should be expecting to pay for pair of these (sorry haven't got my argos catalogue handy :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

For diamond studs - try Pilgrim - they have nice ones and they're sizes vary, relatively inexpensive but good quality - I've never had a problem with them anyway.. though generally they are women's studs.. not sure if they are all that different to what guys wear! :o

Cork_girl wrote: »
    For diamond studs - try Pilgrim - they have nice ones and they're sizes vary, relatively inexpensive but good quality - I've never had a problem with them anyway.. though generally they are women's studs.. not sure if they are all that different to what guys wear! :o

Yeah im not sure if there are different diamonds studs for guys and girls? Whereabouts is Pilgrim?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 A Duck

I'm sure you'll be able to get them in the jewelers you get your ears pierced in. You should have no problem getting them. If they're not huge like the ones Ronaldo wears I don't think they look at all chav...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

pick up a big gold chain with the earrings, they really set each other off, you'll look great

MooseJam wrote: »
    pick up a big gold chain with the earrings, they really set each other off, you'll look great

yeah thats what i was thinking of doing, you know what they say about great minds :pac:

Cork_girl wrote: »
    For diamond studs - try Pilgrim

Where is Pilgrim?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

tdc wrote: »
    Where is Pilgrim?
    Just follow the queues of footballers and hairdressers.

Alternatively try google or eircoms online directory queries.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

1. Walk down street.
    2. See 'Jewlelers' sign.
    3. Walk in
    4. Purchase

What do you mean by best? As in best price? Glass earring are all pretty similarly priced, although Argos will probs be cheaper.
    Or best as in the trendiest shop to walk out of with the little carrier bag?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

tdc wrote: »
    Yeah im not sure if there are different diamonds studs for guys and girls? Whereabouts is Pilgrim?

Sorry tdc wasn't online since - there's a Pilgrim shop in Dundrum shopping centre - I think it's beside the Body Shop or on one of those split levels near the escalators. They're about 7euro as far as I remember!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

Saw some in Burton a while ago..

Most shops like that ( River Isalnd, Topman etc..) have them earrings...

Advertisement