Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car boot sales

Options
  • 07-07-2008 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

I hope its ok to post this here i cant find anywhere else suitable?I was wondering does anyone know of any up coming car boot sales in the south dublin area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Black Horse

Hi Molly Dolly,
    A bit late I know but I go to a car boot sale every sat and sunday in Jamestown Road, Inchicore, dublin 8. It's indoor and while there aren't a huge amount of cars there, I've picked up some deadly bargains, a dining table for ten people for a tenner, a baby's high chair for a fiver, an evening dress for €1 and some great handbags in great nick for 50c each. Seems they sell the stuff cheaper here as it's not as big as the others but great for bargains.

Hope this helps. Anyone knowing of any other car boot sales going on throughout the winter, please let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 anthonychopper

do you know where abouts on the Jamestown road it is held? and times? Have a great weekend ya'll.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

ive been tot he fairyhouse market once or twice (between the N3 and N2 close to Ratoath).
    there was a lot of stuff there spread out.
    Might have to check it out again sometime. waste some more money :)

Hi Anthony,
    It's on the same ground as the Black Horse Market. It's €10 on Saturdays and €25 on Sundays or you can sell for the two days for €25. You can access it from Jamestow n Road or the Kylemore Way. just drive down either of the roads til you come to the boulders preventing you from driving any further and it's there behind the red gates.

Happy shopping or selling :)

BH

• Advertisement

OOpers....and it's open EVERY Saturday and Sunday regardless of the weather as it is indoors and it's open to sellers from 9am :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

Sunday mornings in Blessington, found that one very interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

i just saw a sign for the fairyhouse martket being open today. heh. nice time to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

this doen´t really have much to do with arts/ crafts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement