Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Spanish Book to Buy?

Options
  • 03-07-2008 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Can anyone advise me on what spanish book to buy to help me with learning spanish....I have a beginners course and an intermediate course and want to help me improve with this from a book.

Regards,

Shabaz

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

shabaz wrote: »
    Can anyone advise me on what spanish book to buy to help me with learning spanish....I have a beginners course and an intermediate course and want to help me improve with this from a book.

Regards,

Shabaz

There's a good Spanish Grammar book available in Modern Languages on Westland row. To be used in conjunction with the courses you are doing but a very good outline of the main points of the language:

http://www.amazon.com/Schaums-Outline-Spanish-Grammar-4th/dp/0070580472/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224064268&sr=8-15

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭dundealgan

I'm assuming you already have a good grasp of basic vocabulary, if u have completed up to improvers level.

I started Spanish at university and the book we used was called Gente. It will reinforce what you have already covered and build on it. I recently completed an improvers Italian course and we didnt use a text book, so I am anxious to find an Italian equivalent to Gente.

Its possible that you can get it in International Books or Modern Languages in Dublin city centre.

Hope this helps!

Advertisement