Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Venues

Options
  • 16-06-2008 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Anyone know of any wedding venues in Wicklow and/or Dublin. Something a bit different from the norm?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Tooler

We're also looking for suggestions of good venues in south Dublin/north Wicklow. Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭spooner_src

Hi

We looked at Tinakilly House in Rathnew Wicklow for a winter wedding, its a fab location looking out to the Irish sea. In the end we decided on Ashford castle.

Good Luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

I would say Brooklodge which is a very special location but I know a lot of people going there so maybe no unusual enough for you.The esplanade in Bray is right on the sea front so could be perfect too, summerhill house hotel looks lovely. Surf the internet you'll find what you're looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Magical

Check out Ballybeg House in Wicklow, its a restored farm and is def something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

There's also the Ritz Carlton and Rathsallagh House

I was at Rathsallagh about a month ago and the place is great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement