Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

learner drivers

Options
  • 02-06-2008 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

in a other thread people got me wrong, I have nothing against people learning to drive, but I cant help seeing people drive around alone and by their own admision for years. It seems to me that the L stands for driving without a licence for as long as you want! I live in leitrim so my view might be abit coloured by the older people around here who tell me the dont bother getting a licence. I did not intened to slag off any learner drivers (I was one once!).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

How is this relevant to Sligo,should this not be moved to Motors and Learning to Drive maybe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

bobcar61 wrote: »
    How is this relevant to Sligo,should this not be moved to Motors and Learning to Drive maybe!

because I didnt explain myself very good in a thread on the sligo "retialpark gripe" and people thought I had a go at learner drivers, I only ment the ones that are not going for their exam and full licence, but that thread is locked so I couldnt explain myself a bit better. dont mind people having a go at me at all but not when I'm missunderstood (just coz I wasnt clear enough, my fold). As you can tell I'm over explaining now so I shut my self up right now!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I get ya Mr T. When my family come over to visit they too think its crazy. The laws are finally tightening up now though.

Advertisement