Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Urban Dead - Online Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

Vojera wrote: »
    Caiger Mall straddles the border between Chudleyton and Darvall Heights.

Ha, yeah, Ridleybank and surrounding aren't the best for survivors. They can be a bit of craic if you manage to find a stronghold of other people, though.

thanks
    im on the way...not sure if ill make it though, just ran out of energy between 3 zombies and an extremely heavily barricaded mall :l so screwed.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

just a reminder that the regular boardsies, [or whats left of them] hang out at Vigors motel, in the north of Kempsterbank. we have a fair laugh between the local pk'er group and the local zombie group, St. Ferreol's Noise Abatement Society. we're between 2 malls, also, pole and woodroffe.

our group is "Boardsies"

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Is anyone else at the siege at Fort Creedy? I've seen a few boardsies tags going around

not that i've seen. myself [Kromdar], Oz, foggy, supersean and stickya are about vigors.

dunno who else tagged up, if you see one, grab their name on the contact list and let us know, we should organise a boardsies in game meetup.

i remember the old boardsies map tour from back in the day, was a good laugh [coincided with a mall tour of the RRF back in 08/09 iirc]

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I thought I saw a doctor stickya there, also boneymahoney? Is boney still on boards?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

We've been holding Caiger for nearly a month now. Where have all the zombies gone? Normally we're turfed out within a day or two.

Stickya is in with us. boneymahoney hasnt been around for a while afaik.
    I thought I saw a doctor stickya there, also boneymahoney? Is boney still on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Just logged in for the first time in ages. I'm in the Norwood building. There's a zombie there and a dead body. I appear to not really have anything. Not sure about skills because I though I managed to buy some before but who knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Long lost Boardsies,

Fancy a reunion party at Vigors motel before we head on on an Adventure?, date tbd

All new comers welcome too :D

Pm me or DakotaYoda (mod of here) for access to our super sekret forum.

• Advertisement

Long lost Boardsies,

Fancy a reunion party at Vigors motel before we head on on an Adventure?, date tbd

All new comers welcome too :D

Pm me or DakotaYoda (mod of here) for access to our super sekret forum.

I'm up for it anyway. I'm pretty sure I already have access to the forum. When are you thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Stop into Vigors anytime and we'll leave from there. I'd expect we'll give peeps a week to travel and restock before we head out. We'll post updates in the protected forum.

Mob spies are everywhere.

<_<
    >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Mob spies are everywhere.

<_<
    >_>

Says the mob spy... :pac::pac::pac:

I may have to ask you to step outside sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Badger33 is in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Resting in the jilliard building I was stocking up on first aid in julie general, what's the story with forum I have'nt played in so long I can't remember

Mikey, dakota any help for an old timer?

SUNGOD wrote: »
    Resting in the jilliard building I was stocking up on first aid in julie general, what's the story with forum I have'nt played in so long I can't remember

Mikey, dakota any help for an old timer?

You still have access. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Havent played this in AGES.

Back in Vigors at the moment.

:pac:

we're all up at woodroffe to the NE
    Edit: or at least we were, back in vigors now and i can see a few are still here :D

• Advertisement

Kromdar wrote: »
    we're all up at woodroffe to the NE
    Edit: or at least we were, back in vigors now and i can see a few are still here :D

I though we were all meeting in Woodroofe to start the tour?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Making my way to Woodroofe as we speak. Trying to plot a free running course is fairly difficult.

I should have full AP about 6pm and by my calculation I'm about 7,8 moves out so hope to see a few of ye up around the area.

Really need to stock up on ammo though, at the moment my Axe is the only thing worth using.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

no idea where woodroofe is.. lost and overencumbered with medkits and a portable genny

no idea where woodroofe is.. lost and overencumbered with medkits and a portable genny

Check the forum, I give detailed directions.

The Boardsie tour of '13 is going well, we have visited some interesting places and are heading for ice cream and pop corn :p. All are welcome to join :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Creedy is vsb guys, time to come in...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Frank Burn

So, I'm here on the behalf of Soldiers of Crossman. We got approached by Micky Dolenz on our forum and our standard procedure is to send our own representative to your forum in return (that is me) so here I am!

Frank Burn wrote: »
    So, I'm here on the behalf of Soldiers of Crossman. We got approached by Micky Dolenz on our forum and our standard procedure is to send our own representative to your forum in return (that is me) so here I am!

Welcome. :)

Head over here and we and you can talk among the other groups.

Micky

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I really must pay more attention to this thread; I thought you guys had long since given up on UrbanDead like most of it's players (including me, for a time). So imagine my surprise when my Big Basher stumbled upon a few Boardsies when he was rather unceremoniously CR'd near Usher, I longed to find more of you. Maybe some day I will.

Something strikes me now that I'm active again though, these days there sure are some Thugs in Malton ;)

• Advertisement

Charmed as always. :D

Advertisement