Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's Muffler?

Options
  • 22-05-2008 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭

He's disappeared! Was it one "off topic" too much? Did he give up and realise Sligo is really better? Was it the sheep that did it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

sueme wrote: »
    He's disappeared! Was it one "off topic" too much? Did he give up and realise Sligo is really better? Was it the sheep that did it??

He was posting this morning in the "Any suggestions?" thread.. linked some very amusing John Terry pics, in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

He was posting this morning in the "Any suggestions?" thread.. linked some very amusing John Terry pics, in fact.

That was Basquille. Mufflers missing I tells ya!

You're right.. I was a tad hungover this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

He's getting ready for the beers night!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Where's muffler?

2001155862081208266_rs.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Yes Im sure you are all glad (well some of you anyhow) that I am back in business in again having been missing for a few days.

Im truly astounded that a thread about a missing cat can stay active while a thread about a missing moderator gets locked.

Anyhow I dont give a fuck who takes offense but this thread is now open again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

lmao.

Basquille's away this weekend otherwise you wouldn't dare :P

Is that you ready for the beers night now then?:cool:

Xiney wrote: »
    lmao.

Basquille's away this weekend otherwise you wouldn't dare :P
    I wouldn't dare what? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

unlocking this thread

reversing his decision

not respecting his authoritay

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

muffler wrote: »

I take offense at that. It's off to feedback with me! /opens her word document :D

Welcome back!

Thanks folks and its its good to be back. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Welcome back soldier

322811IoQM_w.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

You're back and you're straight in there!! haha welcome back!!:D do we get a domestic between you and basquille on this thread?? looking forward to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

<gets the popcorn>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Shall I get the lighter?? In case anyone feels the need to set light to part of their anatomy.

Good Thinking!!!

Basquille, where are you? We're ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

Did basquille ban muffler? and now muffler banned basquille????:D

Ringside seats will cost you €70 with all proceeds going to the muffler benevolent fund ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Ringside seats will cost you €70 with all proceeds going to the muffler benevolent fund ;)

couldn't we just peep though the gap in the fence

• Advertisement

Yes Im sure you are all glad (well some of you anyhow) that I am back in business in again having been missing for a few days.

Im truly astounded that a thread about a missing cat can stay active while a thread about a missing moderator gets locked.

I'm slightly suspicious that your dissapearance coincided with that of my cats. An his reappearance suspiciously coincides with you return. Hmmm.... he's also looking a bit funny these days - like he's been up to stuff he shouldn't have been. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

I'm slightly suspicious that your dissapearance coincided with that of my cats. An his reappearance suspiciously coincides with you return. Hmmm.... he's also looking a bit funny these days - like he's been up to stuff he shouldn't have been. :D
    Looking a bit sheepish then! ;):D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Where is he anyway! :D

Advertisement